Some suggestions on the installation of steam flowmeter
The correct installation of steam flowmeter is an important link in the use of flowmeter, which not only affects the measurement accuracy, but also affects the service life of flowmeter. In this regard, we have the following suggestions on the installation of steam flowmeter.
1. The steam flowmeter must be installed on the horizontal steam straight pipe. If the steam pipe is a vertical pipe, a horizontal bypass pipe shall be set. The inlet side of the flowmeter shall have a straight pipe section of 10 ~ 15d (D is the inner diameter of the pipe), and the outlet side shall have a straight pipe section of 5 ~ 10d. The inner diameter of the pipe must be the same as the nominal diameter of the flowmeter.
2. When the actual steam pipe diameter is inconsistent with the nominal diameter of the steam flowmeter, in addition to ensuring the length of the straight pipe section at the front and rear sides of the flowmeter, horn pipes shall be installed at the connections of large and small pipes.
3. The steam flow direction of the steam flowmeter must be consistent with the arrow direction on the flowmeter body. At the same time, the indicator must be under the pipe during installation, and the dial plane of the indicator must be perpendicular to the ground.
4. For wet saturated steam with high moisture content, the flow meter shall be installed downstream of the steam trap to discharge the liquid phase fluid.
5. A pressure gauge shall be installed on the pressure gauge interface of the flowmeter or on the straight pipe section at the inlet side of the flowmeter to adjust the pressure compensation device of the flowmeter according to the pressure value.
6. Adjust the pressure compensation device of the steam flowmeter to make the actual steam working pressure consistent with the calibration pressure of the flowmeter. During adjustment, open the rear protective cover of the indicator, loosen the nut, rotate the scale tube to align the pressure indication dividing line of the dial with the corresponding pressure indication dividing line of the scale, then tighten the nut and cover the rear cover.
7. Before the steam flowmeter works, the water filling tank must be filled with damping liquid. Unscrew the four bolts at the water injection port and the water outlet on the water injection tank, inject water at the water injection port, and tighten the bolts at the water outlet when the liquid flowing out of the water outlet is confirmed to be free of yellow rust and dirt. Continue to inject water until the water injection port overflows and confirm that there is no gas in the water injection tank, tighten the bolts at the water injection port. The damping fluid in the water injection tank must be filled up, otherwise the measurement accuracy will be affected and the internal parts of the flowmeter will be damaged. Tap water is generally used as the damping fluid. When the ambient temperature around the flowmeter is lower than zero or is used intermittently, the limiting fluid shall be subject to antifreeze treatment. The antifreeze damping fluid shall be 5% glycol aqueous solution, and the damping fluid shall be discharged when it is stopped.
No.5, Shenzhen Avenue, Huanglong Industrial Park, Kaifeng, Henan, China
Copyright© Kaifeng Meihe Automation Instrument Co., Ltd.
Copyright© Kaifeng Meihe Automation Instrument Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Powered by : www.300.cn