What should be paid attention to when using turbine flowmeter
1. At any time, keep the pipeline completely filled with liquid, otherwise the flow display will be affected, which may lead to measurement error;
2. If bubbles enter the measuring tube, the flow display may be affected, which may lead to measurement error.
3. The sensor shall be installed in a place convenient for maintenance and free of vibration, strong electromagnetic interference and thermal radiation.
4. For horizontally mounted sensors, the pipeline shall be free of visible inclination (generally within 5 °), and the perpendicularity deviation of vertically mounted sensor pipeline shall also be less than 5 °. In places where flow cannot be stopped, bypass pipe and reliable stop valve (see the above figure) shall be installed, and the bypass pipe shall be ensured to have no leakage during measurement.
5. Connect a short pipe to replace the sensor at the position where the sensor is installed in the newly laid pipeline, and formally connect the sensor after the "wire sweeping" is completed and it is confirmed that the pipeline is cleaned.
6. If the fluid contains impurities, a filter shall be installed on the upstream side of the sensor, and the precipitated impurities shall be cleaned and discharged regularly in the pipeline; If the measured liquid contains gas, an degasser shall be installed on the upstream side of the sensor. The drain outlet and degassing outlet of the filter and degasser shall lead to a safe place.
7. When the sensor is installed outdoors, measures shall be taken to avoid direct sunlight and rain.
8. The turbine flowmeter is sensitive to the distortion of velocity distribution and rotating flow in the pipeline. The inlet sensor should be fully developed and stable flow. Therefore, necessary straight pipe sections or rectifiers should be equipped according to the type of flow blocking parts at the upstream side of the sensor. The longer the straight pipe sections at the inlet and outlet sections, the better the accuracy.