Classical Venturi Tube flow meter is also known as classical venturi tube.
Classical venturi tube is simple structure, durable, stable performance.Classic wenturi tube pressure loss is small, saving the energy needed for fluid transport.The classical venturi is in the diameter range of 50mm to 1200mm. No real-flow calibration is required.Beyond this range, a reference part can be designed and manufactured.When high accuracy is required, real flow calibration is possible.
Characteristics of classical venturi flowmeter
1. Classic venturi tube has simple structure, durability and stable performance.
2. Small pressure loss and saves the energy required for fluid transmission;
3. Large pressure difference, high accuracy, and wide measurement range.
4. Good stability, with smooth differential pressure characteristics.
5. Easy for installation, easy for long-term maintenance.
6. Wide range of use, general gas, flue gas, impurities more blast furnace gas, long-term use will not be blocked.
Main Technical Parameters
Nominal Diameter (mm): DN50-DNl200 (~ 2600);
Nominal Pressure (MPa): 0.25 ～ 4.0 (～ 6 3);
Accuracy (uncertainty): ± 1.5% ～ ± 2.5%
If you are interested in our products, welcome to contact us!