Installation of external clamp type ultrasonic flowmeter
1. For industrial and mining where the measurement pipeline is relatively old, try not to use 2 acoustic layers (V method) to install the sensor, and 1 acoustic layer (Z method) should be used. , it is easy to be received by the measured flow sensor, and the signal strength of the external clamp type ultrasonic flowmeter host is guaranteed, and high-precision measurement values can be guaranteed.
2. When measuring a new pipeline, when encountering a paint or zinc-crossing pipeline, the surface of the pipeline can be treated with roving first, and then continue to be treated with spun yarn, so as to ensure that the installation point of the flow sensor of the clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter is smooth and smooth. Flat, the flow probe of the ultrasonic flowmeter can be in good contact with the outer wall of the measured pipe.
3. When the pipeline is vertically upward, if the fluid in the pipeline flows from bottom to top, it can be measured. If the liquid flows from top to bottom, this pipeline is not suitable for flow data collection.
4. In addition, before collecting flow data for a pipeline, be sure to measure the outer perimeter of the pipeline (with a tape measure), wall thickness (with a thickness gauge), and the temperature of the outer wall of the pipeline (surface temperature measuring instrument).
5. Remove the insulation layer and protective layer in the installation section, and polish the transducer according to the wall surface of the installation. Avoid local depressions, smooth protrusions, and polish the paint rust layer.
6. For a vertically arranged pipeline, if it is a monophonic propagation time method instrument, the installation position of the sensor should be within the bending axis plane of the upstream elbow as much as possible, so as to obtain a closer average value after the flow field of the elbow is distorted.
7. The sensor installation place and the pipe wall reflection place of the external clamp type ultrasonic flowmeter must avoid the interface and welding seam.
8. The pipe lining and scale layer at the sensor Gala installation of the external clamp type ultrasonic flowmeter should not be too thick. There should be no gaps between the lining, the rust layer and the pipe wall. For severely corroded pipes , a hand hammer can be used to shock the pipe wall to shake off the rust layer on the wall and ensure the normal transmission of sound waves. But care must be taken to prevent dents from being hit.
No.5, Shenzhen Avenue, Huanglong Industrial Park, Kaifeng, Henan, China
Copyright© Kaifeng Meihe Automation Instrument Co., Ltd.
Copyright© Kaifeng Meihe Automation Instrument Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Powered by : www.300.cn