Characteristics of annular orifice flowmeter:
1. It can not only measure the flow of general fluids, but also apply to fluids containing various impurities (such as dust, suspension, precipitation, etc.), such as various gas, hot air, flue gas, natural gas, cooling circulating water, etc
2. When measuring saturated steam and superheated steam, it can avoid the accumulation of forming condensate by steam shutdown. When the gas is supplied again, it can enter the accurate measurement quickly. The other section of the instrument body has a straight measuring pipe. During field installation, the installation error has little impact on the instrument measurement.
3. The "Equalizing ring" structure is adopted, which can still be measured accurately when the length of the straight pipe is not long enough.
4. It adopts "welding type" connection, which is suitable for high temperature and high pressure fluid (such as superheated steam), with low cost, reliable operation and stable performance.
5. "Jacket insulation" structure is adopted，It is suitable for fluids that need heating or cooling, such as easy crystallization and vaporization.(such as liquid ammonia, some chemical products, etc.)
Main parameters of annular orifice flowmeter
Pressure taking method: standard pressure taking
Nominal pressure: less than 40
Nominal diameter: DN50 ~ DN2600
Accuracy (uncertainty): 1.5 ~ 2.5% (for those requiring high accuracy, the real flow calibration can reach 1.0%)
If you are interested in our products, welcome to contact us!