Flange mounted vortex flowmeter is one of the most commonly used structural forms. Its body itself does not have a connecting flange. When connecting with the pipeline, the flowmeter can be clamped between two special flanges ，and fastened with bolts.
Introduction to LUGB vortex flowmeter:
Flange mounted vortex flowmeter is one of the most commonly used structural forms. Its body itself does not have a connecting flange. When connecting with the pipeline, the flowmeter can be clamped between two special flanges and fastened with bolts.
It is characterized by small volume, and a simple and compact structure. At the same time, special flanges and fastening bolts are provided, so the installation cost is low and the installation is very convenient.
In addition, the flange mounted vortex flowmeter is an ideal choice for users because of its relatively low price and short supply cycle.
Features of vortex flowmeter:
● easy installation and maintenance;
● simple and firm structure, no movable parts, and reliable long-term operation;
● wide range, range ratio up to 1:15;
● low-pressure loss, low operation cost, and more energy-saving significance;
● wide application range, liquid, gas, and steam can be measured;
● the verification cycle is long, usually two years;
● within a certain Reynolds number range, the output signal is not affected by the physical properties and composition changes of the measured medium. The instrument coefficient is only related to the shape and size of the vortex generator. Generally, it is not necessary to recalibrate the instrument coefficient after replacing accessories;
● it can be displayed on site, transmitted remotely, and networked with a computer control system;
● the detection probe does not directly contact the measured medium, so its performance is more stable.
Technical indexes of vortex flowmeter
|Measuring medium||Liquid, gas, steam (single-phase medium or medium that can be considered as single-phase)|
|When the dryness of saturated steam is ≥ 85%, it can be considered as the single-phase medium|
|Medium temperature (℃)||-20～+350|
|Medium pressure||1.6Mpa 2.5MPa 4.0Mpa ≥ 4.0Mpa agreement order|
|Allowable vibration acceleration||Piezoelectric type: ≤ 0.2g|
|Uncertainty||1.0Level 1.5 plug-in level 2.5|
|Range ratio||1:6 - 1:15|
|Velocity range||Liquid: 0.35 ~ 7.0m/s gas: 5.0 ~ 60.0m/s steam: 6.0 ~ 70.0m/s|
|Specifications||Full tube||The specification of flange clamping type and flange type is dn15-dn300|
|Plugin||Dn200-dn1500 (special order can be made if it exceeds DN1500)|
|texture of material||304Other materials shall be ordered according to the agreement|
|resistance coefficient||Full tube CD ≤ 2.6|
|Degree of protection||Ordinary type: IP65 diving type: IP68|
|Explosion-proof grade||Intrinsically safe: Exia Ⅱ ct1-t4ga|
|environment condition||ambient temperature||-30℃ ~ + 55 ℃ (non explosion proof place) - 25 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃ (explosion-proof place)|
|Power supply||Pulse type 12VDC ~ + 24VDC current type + 24VDC 4-20mA battery power supply 3.6V|
|output signal||Pulse signal low level ≤ 1V high level ≥ supply voltage minus 1V|
|Two-wire 4-20mA signal explosion-proof load ≤ 300 Ω, non-explosion-proof load ≤ 500 Ω|
|Transmission distance: pulse ≤ 300m, current ≤ 1500m, RS485 ≤ 1200m.|
|Standard range||Measured flow range||Standard range||Measured flow range|
If you are interested in our products, welcome to contact us!
No.5, Shenzhen Avenue, Huanglong Industrial Park, Kaifeng, Henan, China
Copyright© Kaifeng Meihe Automation Instrument Co., Ltd.
Copyright© Kaifeng Meihe Automation Instrument Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Powered by : www.300.cn